The Conset 501-27 standing desk frame is a very strong and stable base. The adjustable height frame has new unique characteristics for height adjustable tables: This conset 501-27 height adjustable desk meets ROHS framework for the reduction of hazardous substances in electronic, whereby the environmental impact is minimized. The 501-27 frame has 3-parts columns that allow a taller maximum height. Despite of the light design, the frame has an improving max load of 276 Lbs. Despite the light design, the frame has an improving max load of 276 Lbs. Into the bargain of a Conset 501-27 you get an automatic stop safety switch function and the ability to accommodate 18" tops. The frame can be assembled Left or Right.
The Conset 501-27 height adjustable desk offers the ideal range for employees that height is under 5'3." This base ranges from 22" to 48". The triple column system gives great stability. Powder coated in RAL 9006 (silver). The 501-27 is a modern, light design at a reasonable price.
** Assembly Required **
- Frame adjusts from 22" to 48"
- Top support bracket dimensions are 17-11/16"
- Legs are constructed of steel, feet are 22-1/16" long
- Each leg has two adjustable glides
- Optional Casters are available, these will add approximately 3" to height of frame
- Lifting capacity: 276 Lbs
- Adjusts 1.2" per second
- Power supply is 110V
- 80 Watt AC Power Transformer (consumption: 80 Watts; standby: Less than 1 Watt)
- Easy up and down operation with the added safety feature; 2 buttons must be pressed together to avoid accidental operation
- ”Anti-squeeze” feature; top must be mounted to frame before the desk will go up and down without stopping
- Power supply is UL approved for the USA and Canada
- Integrated cable management located between support brackets
- Frame color: Silver (visible frame parts powder coated in frame color, non-visible metal parts are surface treated - plated)
- 2-year warranty on motorized parts, 5-year on structure.
Tabletop Color Options:
|Beech Tabletop||Maple Tabletop|
Please note All Desk Systems (base & top) or Desk Top Only are delivered free via commercial truck on a pallet and delivered to the curb. If the shipping destination is to a residence or a business without a loading dock, a liftgate will be required. Surcharges may apply. Please state this information in the notes section on your order.