show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Confluence Collaboration Adjustable-Height Conference Table Bundle
A revoluntionary way to conduct meetings with the Focal Confleucence Confernce Table
No longer will you and your colleagues dreed attending a meeting. The philosphy is to have the indiviudals upright & moving as emulated in the entire Focal line. This is accomplished thru a non-electric height adjustable stylish German Crank System. The table will outfit petite individuals to those who are quite tall. Reach new heights and accomplish more from quick on the fly get togethers to extended meetings with the Confluence Collaboration Conference Table.
This product listing includes 6 Mobi's Seats, Seat Cushions, and Confluence Conference Table.
Features & Benefits:
- Powder-coated extruded aluminum and steel base with a one-inch furniture-grade American hardwood ply top
- German-made lifting mechanism is operated by a central hand crank
- Anodized aluminum cable hatch opens in the center of the table top to allow computer cables to drop below and out of sight into a steel cable management tray
- Constructed of globally-sourced materials; assembled and distributed from North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Confluence Finish Options:
|Matte Black||White Oak||Black Walnut|
Confluence 6 includes: Included in Price
- 78" x 34" Tabletop Work Surface
- 6 MobisSeats
Confluence 8 Includes: + $400.00
- 94" x 36" Tabletop Work Surface
- 8 Mobis Seats
How to Operate the Table:
The Confluence easily adusts by turning the small hand crank on either side of the table frame. The gears are self-locking, so the height of the table is quite secure once set. What makes this table different than tradional crank systems is the one-to-one purchase on the crank gearbox. Therefore you don’t have to turn it many times to make your adjustments. The lifting mechanism is rated to hold up to 250 lbs.
Laminate Suface Options:
Confluence table top is offered in three standard laminate finishes- Matte Black, Glacier White, and Dry Erase. Wood finishes (White Oak and Black Walnut) are available by special order.
The adjustable height, lean-into seat, is all about maintaining your comfort and energy as you work. The Mobis offers enough support to keep fatigue at bay, while still allowing the seat to move with you as you turn from side to side, and flex forward, backward and laterally.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.