show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
BodyBilt's J757 Mid-Back Task seating was designed specifically for desktop intensive job performers. In addition to BodyBilt's #7 pressure reducing, moderately contoured seat, this model features ten ergonomic adjustments that allows the user to control their own comfort level. The J-style mechanisms pivots from a point near the center of the chair and allows for either a smooth rocking motion or may be locked in a stationary position.
Standard Included Features:
- Mid-Back (18.5” long x 18.5” wide)
- Backrest angle adjustment (15° range)
- Backrest height adjustment (4” range)
- Armrest height, articulation, angle, & width adjustment
- Black, non-upholstered arm pads (Soft, 4” wide)
- #7 Seat (19” depth x 21” width)
- Seat height adjustment (5.5” range)
- Seat tilt adjustment and tension control
- 360° Swivel
- J-style adjustment mechanism (seat pivots from the center of mechanism)
- Black 26” five-star base
- Hooded carpet casters
QuickShip orders normally ship within five (5) working days. Other fabric options are available but longer lead times do apply. Below are all quickship fabric options.
Grade 1 - Staccato
Staccato is a high performance patterned fabric, rated in excess of one million double rubs. Staccato is pre-treated with GreenShield fabric protection, an environmentally friendly water and stain repellant. Staccato fabrics are included in our QuickShip program (5 day shipping).
|Black ||Navy ||Calcine Gray |
|Burgundy ||Sandy ||Douglas Fir |
Grade 1 - Liberty
Liberty fabric is a high performance weaved fabric, rated in excess of 200,000 double rubs and with a fire retardancy rating to Cal.117 standards (Cal. 117 Sec. E CS-191-53; UFAC (Class 1)). Liberty fabrics are included in our QuickShip program (5 day shipping).
|Liberty - Black||Liberty - Midnight|
|Liberty - Maroon||Liberty - Slate|
Grade 3 - Comfortek
Comfortek (Grade 3) is a high performance knit fabric which allows the user to fully experience the contours and curves of BodyBilt backs and seats.
Optima Platinum Arm (Standard Arm) - [AOPL/AOPR]-
Intelligent Engineering with Six-Way Adjustability
4-Arm™ Standard - [A4L/A4R] -
Arms are right and left handed with inward flair for forearm support
4-Arm Pivot with 12" S'port® Pads [D4R/L] + $252.00
4-Arm Linear Tracking Arms [LTA] + $312.00
LTA – Linear Tracking Arm – maximal support with nearly effortless motion
Additional Add-On Options:
- Choose between short, standard, standard chrome, or tall cylinders
- Upgrade from the standard black base to chrome base for $75.00 more.
- Add fabric protection for an additional $21.00
- Add memory s'port foam to your seat for an additional $42.00
- Choose between standard casters, glides, or hard wood casters.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.