BodyBilt's J757 Mid-Back Task seating was designed specifically for desktop intensive job performers. In addition to BodyBilt's #7 pressure reducing, moderately contoured seat, this model features ten ergonomic adjustments that allows the user to control their own comfort level. The J-style mechanisms pivots from a point near the center of the chair and allows for either a smooth rocking motion or may be locked in a stationary position.
Standard Included Features:
- Mid-Back (18.5” long x 18.5” wide)
- Backrest angle adjustment (15° range)
- Backrest height adjustment (4” range)
- Armrest height, articulation, angle, & width adjustment
- Black, non-upholstered arm pads (Soft, 4” wide)
- #7 Seat (19” depth x 21” width)
- Seat height adjustment (5.5” range)
- Seat tilt adjustment and tension control
- 360° Swivel
- J-style adjustment mechanism (seat pivots from the center of mechanism)
- Black 26” five-star base
- Hooded carpet casters
QuickShip orders normally ship within five (5) working days. Other fabric options are available but longer lead times do apply. Below are all quickship fabric options.
Grade 1 - Staccato
Staccato is a high performance patterned fabric, rated in excess of one million double rubs. Staccato is pre-treated with GreenShield fabric protection, an environmentally friendly water and stain repellant. Staccato fabrics are included in our QuickShip program (5 day shipping).
|Black ||Navy ||Calcine Gray |
|Burgundy ||Sandy ||Douglas Fir |
Grade 1 - Liberty
Liberty fabric is a high performance weaved fabric, rated in excess of 200,000 double rubs and with a fire retardancy rating to Cal.117 standards (Cal. 117 Sec. E CS-191-53; UFAC (Class 1)). Liberty fabrics are included in our QuickShip program (5 day shipping).
|Liberty - Black||Liberty - Midnight|
|Liberty - Maroon||Liberty - Slate|
Grade 3 - Comfortek
Comfortek (Grade 3) is a high performance knit fabric which allows the user to fully experience the contours and curves of BodyBilt backs and seats.
Optima Platinum Arm (Standard Arm) - [AOPL/AOPR]-
Intelligent Engineering with Six-Way Adjustability
4-Arm™ Standard - [A4L/A4R] -
Arms are right and left handed with inward flair for forearm support
4-Arm Pivot with 12" S'port® Pads [D4R/L] + $252.00
4-Arm Linear Tracking Arms [LTA] + $312.00
LTA – Linear Tracking Arm – maximal support with nearly effortless motion
Additional Add-On Options:
- Choose between short, standard, standard chrome, or tall cylinders
- Upgrade from the standard black base to chrome base for $75.00 more.
- Add fabric protection for an additional $21.00
- Add memory s'port foam to your seat for an additional $42.00
- Choose between standard casters, glides, or hard wood casters.