BodyBilt offers the special needs B2503 bariatric seat that has been carefully designed to give you greater confidence in the sturdiness and comfort of your office chair.
Descend into the comfortable 22" deep and 27" wide multi-density foam seat and feel like you're in your armchair but it offers all the ergonomic benefits of a standard task chair.
This durable 5-star base with heavy-duty pneumatic cylinder and reinforced steel brace bars will support you through your entire day at your desk.
Don't be concerned about exerting too much pressure on the arms when getting up or sitting down. These have been welded to the steel plate for extra security and peace of mind. Bodybilts’ unique designed contoured seat will minimize pressure on your limbs to reduce discomfort and potential injury.
The B2503 chairs sturdy reinforced construction is designed to accommodate individuals up to 600 lbs.
- Sturdy seating solution for individuals weighing up to 600 lbs
- Slightly contoured seat is 22” deep and 27” in width
- Sturdy and stable 27” five wheel base
- Standard heavy duty short pneumatic cylinder
- Reinforced steel brace bars in the front and back of the seat pan
- Additional steel plate under the seat pan provides added strength and durability
- Arm brackets are welded to the steel seat plate
- Multi-density foam in seat
- BodyBilt’s “Ish Dish” decreases seated pressure to provide added comfort
- Single control lever for height adjustment 4-arm Fore/Aft articulation locked in place
- Hooded Carpet Casters
- Inflatable Air Lumbar®
- S’port® Foam
- S’port® Ridge
- S’port® Lumbar
- 14 Optional Specialty Arms Fully Upholstered Backrest