show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The BAX-U Posture Support System is a high quality posture brace designed to promote better posture for everyday life style challenges.
It’s an advanced solution to help everyday people to prevent slouching and spinal degradation, improve the form of your posture, and improve the function of your muscles and spine.
All you have to do is try it.
Why wear the BAX-U Posture Corrector?
- It’s SIMPLE and easy to Wear.
- It’s SUBTLE. The Bax-U is a posture brace for under clothing. Nobody has to know you have it on!
- It’s COMFORTABLE and adjustable to fit your life’s activities.
- The Bax-U is ADAPTABLE, and adjusts tension as you stand taller.
- Most of all, it’s EFFECTIVE. The Bax-U just WORKS. (See our posture brace reviews or evidence.)
You can wear your Bax-U Posture Support anywhere from 30 minutes to 360 minutes (6 hours) per day. It’s barely detectable, and perfectly suitable for work, or play, or while running errands or exercising, all without compromising your fashion or style.
Market research indicates that many of our competitor’s products leave red marks on the skin, have unreasonable, ugly bulk, or are flat-out uncomfortable and hard to wear. The Bax-U Posture Support solves all of these problems, integrating itself perfectly as part of your undergarment.
Has Poor Posture Affected You?
When we’re young and growing, all types of injuries can compromise our muscular skeletal health other, and a variety of everyday activities can cause forward body movements that will ultimately affect your spinal health.
Think about this: how often do you use your computer? Play games on a computer? Wear heavy backpacks? Slouch while sitting? While texting? While surfing the net? While driving? Do you slouch when using your smart phone? Do you find yourself hunched over even as you read these words?
Can you realistically avoid the integration of the above activities in your life?
No, of course not…but you CAN minimize damages with the Bax-U Posture Support System.
It’s the essential solution for your modern digital lifestyle.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.