show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Ballo is designer Don Chadwick’s vision of what a multipurpose stool should be—fun, engaging and perfect for short-term, active sitting in the home or office. With a compact central column and lightweight air-filled domes, Ballo is an imaginative take on traditional ball chairs, supporting flexibility and freedom of movement. Available in a variety of vibrant colors, Ballo has a dynamic nature that allows it to integrate into a wide range of environments
- Playful Productivity - Ballo combines functional, innovative design with the playfulness of an exercise ball. Its counterweighted base helps Ballo remain upright for stable movement and convenient storage.
- Lightweight Flexibility - Weighing just 13.5 pounds and fitted with hand-holds for easy portability, Ballo is the perfect match for any space where short-term sitting and flexibility are priorities. It’s the ideal multipurpose stool for collaboration spaces, cafeterias and reception areas, as well as traditional workspaces and home offices.
- Durable Design - Ballo was designed to stand the test of time. Its classic design and durable materials make it a valuable investment for any space. Made from non-slip TPV material, Ballo’s symmetrical top domes are easy to clean and its compact shape makes storage simple
- Ships inflated
- Air pump is included in package
- Accommodates users up to 300lbs.
- Air-filled, non-slip dimpled domes shape to the body and provide a
comfortable sitting experience
- Firmness of domes can be adjusted to personal preference
- Ballo is made from eco-friendly TPV material and contains no PVCs
- Lightweight at just 13.5 pounds
- 3-Year Warranty
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.