show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Lil'Lift is as simple and effective as its name. It lifts the belly during pregnancy for maternity back supportand provides tummy reshaping after delivery.
Lil’Lift is perfect for the woman who wants smart support from a pregnancy support belt, but doesn’t want all the lift a BabyHugger provides. (Lil'Lift provides about a third of BabyHugger's lifts.) Some women wear a Lil’Lift early and a BabyHugger later as their belly gets bigger and heavier.
Lil'Lift relieves backache, abdominal stress, and pelvic and bladder pressure. Our unique latex-free elastic has soft edges for pure comfort. The 3-inch width won’t dig into your groin or fold over on itself as wider belts tend to do. Lil’Lift will stay flat and comfortable -- exactly where you put it. Exactly where you need it.
Putting it on ... Wrap the Lil'Lift around you, with the smooth surface next to your skin. Fasten it to itself in the front. (There will be a nice overlap.) Rotate the whole pregnancy belt so that the overlapped fabric is centered in the middle of your low back for maternity back support. Swing the belt under your belly for a soft, gentle lift.Adjust the tension so that it is totally comfortable.
- Mild pregnancy lift
- Helps relieve backache, abdominal stress, pelvic and bladder pressure
- Perfect for after delivery tummy re-shaping
- Designed by an Orthopedic, Women's Health Physical Therapist
After the delivery, Lil’Lift will help support and reshape your recovering tummy.
Washing Instructions: Hand wash and hang to dry.
Sizing (measure at hips and around belly):
- Small (32in - 37in)
- Med/Large (38in - 52in)
- X-Large (47in - 60in)
|DETAILED SKUS||BBH-6903-1XL, BBH-6903-MLG, BBH-6903-SML|
|PAIN AREA||Abdominal, Back|
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.