show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Introducing the next generation of monitor support product. The designers of the Heavy Duty Ascend created a mount that offers a clean syling and aesthetics, while delivering superior stability and smooth operating function. The new Heavy Duty Ascend monitor arm is designed to accomodate monitors ranging from 10lbs to 30lbs and up to 24" (diagonal) monitors, setting new standards of excellence in today's healthy modern office.
The Ascend heavy duty monitor mount (10lb to 30lb Monitors) is the perfect mount for Mac Cinema & Thunderbolt Displays.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Comes with clamp and grommet mount, ideal for all desk mounting configurations, minimizing SKU’s
- Adjustable counterbalance cylinder provides smooth 14 ½" of height adjustment with fingertip control - 5577 Ascend series counterbalances monitors from 10 lbs. to 30 lbs.
- Double extension arms provide a maximum of 26 3/4" extension from the rear edge of the mounting surface to the VESA Plate for greater monitor adjustment on deep or corner workstations
- Arms fold back to a minimum dimension of 4 1/2" to provide maximum desk utilization
- Monitor mounting bracket, with Quick Connect adaptor, contains both 75mm & 100mm hole patterns to match most screen types and compliant with VESA mounting standards
- Weight gauge provided to allow for quick and easy counterbalance adjustment of the arm prior to installing the screen. Saves time and guesswork especially for multiple arm installations
- VESA Plate rotates for portrait or landscape viewing with 180° side to side rotation and -90° to +45° tilt for optimal viewing adjustment
- Die cast aluminum construction provides greater stability and contains high recycled material content with full recyclability Adjustable rotation limiter to restrict arm rotation to 180°, preventing arms from hitting walls
- Comes with all tools and mounting hardware for quick and easy installation (Tool-free)
- Multiple color choices include Silver, Black and White to match any furniture or decor
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.