show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
With its clean styling and aesthetics, superior stability and silky-smooth operation, the next-generation Ascend family of monitor arms is truly in a class of its own.
In environments where larger, heavier monitors are required such as hospital imaging departments or design studios, Ascend is the answer. In fact, Ascend provides support for an industry-leading range of monitor weights and sizes, with light duty, heavy duty and dual screen models offering unmatched performance and reliability to meet the demands of today’s modern office.
Ascends 14-1/2" of height adjustability and 22" of depth adjustment also set standards for excellence. A rugged build with over-the-top elegant styling makes Ascend the highly sought-after monitor support solution.
The ideal arm for two monitors, or monitor and laptop combo. Ascend offers the ability to independently move your monitors for improved ergonomic viewing and comfort. Designed with elegant styling, smooth operation, unmatched performance and rugged reliability the Ascend will meet the demands of today’s modern office or hospital environment.
- Comes with clamp and grommet mount, ideal for all desk mounting configurations and minimizing SKU’s
- Adjustable counterbalance gas cylinder provides 14 ½" of height adjustment with smooth fingertip control - Weight capacity of 5 lbs. to 20 lbs. per screen (10 lbs. to 40 lbs. total)
- Weight gauge allows quick and easy counterbalance adjustment when installing the screens. Saves time and guesswork especially for multiple arm installations
- Holds two monitors with a maximum overall width of 23’’ (each) at comfortable viewing angles
- Double extension arms provide a maximum of 22" extension from the rear edge of the desk to the VESA Plate for optimal focal depth adjustment
- Arms fold back to a minimum dimension of 5 1/2" to provide maximum work surface utilization on benching systems
- VESA Plate rotates 360° for portrait or landscape viewing with 180° side to side rotation and -90° to +45° tilt for optimal viewing adjustment
- Screens can be positioned all the way down to the work surface, ideal for users of bifocal glasses
- Monitor mounting bracket, with Quick Connect adapter, contains both 75mm & 100mm hole patterns to match most screen types and is compliant with VESA mounting standards
- Adjustable rotation limiter restricts arm rotation to 180°, preventing the fixed segment from hitting walls
- Steel and die cast aluminum construction provides greater stability and contains high recycled material content with full recyclability Comes with tools and mounting hardware for quick and easy installation (Tool-free)
- Multiple color choices include Silver/Gray, Black/Black and White/Gray to match any furniture or decor
- 5 year warranty
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.
5 year warranty