show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Features & Benefits:
Introducing the Chiroform Big Chair by All Seating. This is a chair with strength that lasts the tests of time. Ideal for task-intensive environments, its fully contoured, and the double-curve backrest offers superb lumbar support. The Allseating Chiroform Big Chair provides durable construction and can support individuals weighing up to 500 pounds. It features a high density molded foam seat, 6 ply Canadian maple seat pan, double curve backrest, and t-nut construction to provide superior support.
Allseating Chiroform Big Chair Features:
Allseating Chiroform Big Chair Specifications:
Why We Like It -
This is Good For -
Allseating Chiroform Big Chair Fabrics
All Seating Fabrics - (Please click on thumbnails below to view all colors and specifications in that fabric category). A .PDF file will open showing ALL colors in that specific fabric group.
** You can download, save, and/or print swatches. **
GROUP 1 - ELEMENTS
GROUP 2 & 3 - FOUNDATION, COLLECTION, NATURALS, ESSENTIALS
FAUX LEATHER & VINYL FABRICS COLORS
** Additional Fabrics are available please contact us for more information.
Allseating Chiroform Big Chair Adjustment
++ Deluxe Tilter Heavy Duty 
** Allseating Chiroform Big Chair is only available with the Heavy Duty Mechanism
Task application which require extensive adjustability. Center pivot tilting action with infinite tilt lock. Suitable for chairs with independent seat and back construction. Standard Cylinder 5.5".
** Click on image for details of the mechanism and how it works.
++ Allseating Chiroform Big Chair Options
++ Allseating Chiroform Big Chair Caster Options
The AllSeating Presto Chair comes standard with Carpet Casters. Additional casters are available at additional charge:
++ Allseating Chiroform Big Chair - Arms Options
Choose from the following Arm Options:
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.