show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
You'll love the sleek lines and comfort of the Office Master Affirm High Back Chair with Headrest. This chair is perfect for the modern executive – whether a tech start-up, a healthcare environment, an educational facility, an architectural firm or a more traditional office place it’s the perfect combination of class and comfort.
The OM Affirm High Back Chair with Headrest Features:
- Design - Contemporary frameless rectilinear design
- Seat Design - Designed with extra waterfall curve for added comfort
- Back Adjustable - EZ back height adjustment
- Seat Height and Depth Adjustable - Available with seat depth adjustments for better comfort
- Tilt Functionality - Comes with rocking tilt, infinite forward tilt, and seat tilting functionality
- Tension Adjustment - Affirm Executive midback comes with a side-mounted tension knob to adjust to desired tension
- Pneumatic Lift - Comes with a pnematic lift to adjust
- Fabric Options - Available is various color fabric options and textile grades
Chair back standard mesh colors:
Choose from Nightfall Black or Starlight Silver.
Choose from no arms or one of a wide variety of arm options to suit your needs. Please note, additional charges apply.
- Ar-11: Fixed height arm
- KR-21: Contoured height adjustable T arms. Adjustable height range = 2.25"
- KR-25: Contoured height adjustable T arms featuring natural grip control. Height adjustment range = 2.75"
- KR-445: Width adjustable T arms with smooth fore-aft, side-side, and pivoting motion arm caps. Adjustable height range of 2.75". Adjustable width range of approximately 1" per side.
- JR-49: Forward-slanting T-arms with smooth fore-aft, side-side, and pivoting motion arm caps. Adjustable height range of 4.25''. Adjustable width range of 1.75'' each side.
Caster Upgrade Options
Multi-Surface Soft Caster
Dual-colored; designed for wood, tile and
smooth or harder surfaces. For most stools.
(5 per set)
Add an upholstered jacket to your Affirm Stool back:
Upgrade to add one of these pretty mesh backs. Each zip on and off your standard chair back for a style change in seconds!
OfficeMaster Seat Fabric Options:
Officemaster has a huge selection of fabrics to choose from to make your ergonomic chair uniquely yours. Choose from a variety of fabric types and grade options. These fabric choices are endless! There are more options then what is listed. Please contact Ergoprise if you would like to order a fabric not listed. Bring your own fabric is also available adding to the flexibility of design of your OfficeMaster chair.
Grade 1 Fabric Options:
Grade 1 - Basic 1001-1020
Content:100% Marquesa Lana Backing: Acrylic Width: 54" Finish: Teflon Abrasion:250,000 Double Rubs
Lightfastness:40 Hrs. - Class 4 Flammability: Passes California 117-E; CS-191-53
Grade 1 - Spice 1161-1168
Content: 100% Polyester Backing: Acrylic w/ Teflon Abrasion: 400,000 Double Rubs
Lightfastness: 60 Hrs. - Class 5 Flammability: Passes California 117-E; CS-191-53; BIFMA X5.7-1991; NFPA 260, CLASS 1; UFAC, CLASS 1
Grade 2 Fabric Options:
Grade 2- Chess 2291 - 2299
Content: 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Olefin Backing: Acrylic Finish: Teflon Abrasion:114,000 Double Rubs
Rating: Heavy Duty Lightfastness: 40 Hrs., Class 5 Flammability: Passes: California 117-E; UFAC Class 1
Grade 2- Knack 2542 - 2548
Content:100% Polyester Backing:Acrylic Finish: Soil and Stain Resistant
Abrasion:100,000 Double Rubs Rating: Heavy Duty Lightfastness: 40 Hrs., Class 5
Flammability:Passes California 117-E; UFAC Class 1; NFPA 260 Class 1
Grade 2- Softsit Fabric 2570 - 2577
Content:100% Polyester Backing:None;Abrasion;100,000 Double Rubs (Cotton Duck)
Lightfastness: Grade 4 min. at 20 Hours Flammability: Passes CA Technical Bulletin 117-E
Grade 3 Fabric Options:
Grade 3- Symphony 3V20 - 3V28
Content:100% Vinyl Backing:100% Brushed Polyester Knit Abrasion:100,000+ Double Rubs
Lightfastness:UV-Resistance 1000 Hours
Flammability:Passes California 117-E; BIFMA; UFAC, CLASS 1; MVSS 302; NFPA 260; IMO A.652 (16) 8.2 & 8.3; May Comply with California 133 when tested with suitable components; Can be treated to pass FAA 25.853
Grade 3- Stage 3V50 - 3V59
Suitable for Healthcare use
Content:100% Vinyl/Urethane Topcoat Backing:100% Polyester Hi-Loft (TM)Finish:SILVERGUARD (R) & PERMABLOK3 (R)Abrasion:930,000 Double Rubs
Lightfastness: Passes 1000 Hours
Flammability:Passes California 117-E (Equivalent to BIFMA); NFPA 260 (Equivalent to UFAC) Class1; Boston Fire Dept. Code (BFD 1X-1); FAA/FAR 25.853 (a); Fed. Stnd. 191A Test Method 5903.1 - Vertical Flammability Test; FMVSS 302; IMO A. 652(16) 8.2 & 8.3; NFPA 701 (sma
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.