show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
73" Long Reach LCD Monitor Arm - M13WB
Our new Long Reach LCD Monitor Arm MW-M13WB features built-in gas pneumatic spring design for easy and smooth movements, allowing instant floating of LCD monitor from position to position. This LCD wall mount provides maximum of 73” (185.7cm) straight extension. The articulating arm is a perfect solution if you need to float your LCD monitor around or above settings like workstation, manufacturing equipment, assembly line etc. The wall mount solution can be rotated 370° at arm, 270° at monitor end and 180° at the wall connection for optimal viewing angles. When not in use, the unit can be folded up and out of the way, an excellent space-saving feature for any room. Concealed cable management not only makes the whole unit more neat looking but also enhances secure performance. This simple and contemporary looking durable arm is made of aluminum alloy with plastic cover outside. It's ergonomic, space saving attributes and contemporary look make the LCD wall mount a practical choice in businesses, office, doctors’ office, clinics, dental operatories, hospitals and factories. Please note that monitor is not included.
- Long reach arm extends up to 73” with ease and smoothness
- Wall mount type for flat panel ranges 2.2 lb to 13.2 lb
- Built-in gas pneumatic spring design for extreme ease of operation and movements
- Instantly and effortlessly float flat screen from position to position
- Maximum adjustment rendered by tilting, swiveling and rotation
- Concealed cable management for neatness and secure performance
- Comes with wall box to hide electric outlet behind
- Sturdy construction made of aluminum alloy with outside plastic covers
- Easy installation and dis-installation
|Weight Capacity:||Supports 2.2 - 13.2 lb (1 - 6 kg)|
|Tilt:||20° / - 35° (display) & 20° / - 60° (arm) |
|Maximum extension:||73" (185.7cm)|
|Rotation:||370° (arm); 270° (display); 180° (wall)|
|Mounting Pattern:||VESA compliant: 75x75 to 100x100|
Mounting Pattern :
You may usually find mounting patterns dimensions on the technical drawing page of your owner’s manual. Otherwise you can simply measure from the center of one hole to the center of the next (both vertical and horizontal). Please remember to measure in millimeters. Feel free to contact us if the mounting pattern of
your LCD is different and we are very glad to help you out!
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.