73" Long Reach LCD Monitor Arm - M13P
Our new 73" Long Reach LCD Monitor Arm MW-M13P features built-in gas pneumatic spring design for easy and smooth movements, allowing instant floating of LCD monitor from position to position. This LCD wall mount provides maximum of 73” (185.7cm) straight extension. The articulating arm is a perfect solution if you need to float your LCD monitor around or above settings like workstation, manufacturing equipment, assembly line etc. The wall mount solution can be rotated 370° at arm, 270° at monitor end and 180° at the wall connection for optimal viewing angles. When not in use, the unit can be folded up and out of the way, an excellent space-saving feature for any room. Concealed cable management not only makes the whole unit more neat looking but also enhances secure performance. This simple and contemporary looking durable arm is made of aluminum alloy with plastic cover outside. It's ergonomic, space saving attributes and contemporary look make the LCD wall mount a practical choice in businesses, office, doctors’ office, clinics, dental operatories, hospitals and factories. Please note that monitor is not included.
- Long reach arm extends up to 73” with ease and smoothness
- for flat panel ranges Wall mount type2.2 lb to 13.2 lb
- Built-in gas pneumatic spring design for extreme ease of operation and movements
- Instantly and effortlessly float flat screen from position to position
- Maximum adjustment rendered by tilting, swiveling and rotation
- Concealed cable management for neatness and secure performance
- Sturdy construction made of aluminum alloy with outside plastic covers
- Easy installation and dis-installation
|Weight Capacity:||Supports 2.2 - 13.2 lb (1 - 6 kg)|
|Tilt:||20° / - 35° (display) & 20° / - 60° (arm)
|Maximum extension:||73" (185.7cm)|
|Rotation:||370° (arm); 270° (display); 180° (wall)|
|Mounting Pattern:||VESA compliant: 75x75 to 100x100|
You may usually find mounting patterns dimensions on the technical drawing page of your owner’s manual. Otherwise you can simply measure from the center of one hole to the center of the next (both vertical and horizontal). Please remember to measure in millimeters. Feel free to contact us if the mounting pattern of your LCD is different and we are very glad to help you out!