show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
From a Small Height Adjustable Desk to Large One, S2S-100 Base Size Fits All...
Height adjustable desks allow companies to easily fit the workspace to people of different heights and body types as well and those with disabilities and back problems. Employers investing in electric sit-stand desks are achieving great advantages. Employees that are happier, healthier and more productive which converts into cost savings and an improved working environments.
The S2S Electric Height (23”-50”) & Width (44.5”-74”) Adjustable Standing Desk with Laminate Surface (S2S-100) is a truly special sit–to-stand desk. The under-top support beam is width adjustable; its telescoping frame gives you the freedom to change tabletop sizes without having to buy a new base! There’s no crossbeam to interfere with knee clearance or gear and expands from 44.5” to 74”. The S2S Height & Width Adjustable Desk with Laminate Surface is equipped with 2 durable legs (offered in charcoal gray or black) are powder coated which aid with scratch resistance. With its dual (one per leg) electric motors, this 3 stage system allows the desk to silently rise from a mere height of 23” to 50”. The desk offers a 356 lbs. lifting capacity(tested at 400lbs). Lastly, the desk is equiped with a standard up/down controller. There is a 4 position preset with digital LED height readout (quick touch presets - no need to hold the buttons down as with other desk lines).
We conducted a thorough 3 year review of our tabletop offerings, our customers feedback and our visions of trends in the market. When we put it all on the table (or should we say desk base), everything lined up and pointed at clear-cut conclusions. Make the decision process less complicated. Have the shipping experience faster & hassle free. Lastly, provided the highest and healthiest quality laminate tabletops.
So how does the S2S Ship for FREE? When will I get it? Click here
What are your tabletops made from? Click here
3D Lamination Benefits:
• Dimensional Flexibility Continuous, seamless construction allows for freedom to create custom shapes and edge designs. Customers can design both horizontal and vertical components without the need to coordinate edge banding materials. Edge banding/T-molding can chip/crack and separate from the primary surface over time. In addition, edge banding creates unattractive seams that can harbor dirt or other contaminates as compared seamless to pressed parts.
• Increased Durability 3D Laminates provides an overall higher level of durability when compared to other thermofoil products in the marketplace specifically in marring and stain resistance. The more durable performance provides a longer lasting, “like new” appearance over time.
• Impact Resistant 3D Lamination will not crack, chip or break as compared to HPL. With excellent impact performance, it allows end users to utilize 3D lamination in areas where impact resistance is important to maintain integrity of the surface.
• Stain Resistant and Cleanability 3D Laminates provide an excellent level of stain resistance to many common chemicals and substances found in the general office, home and medical environment. Stain resistant performance is comparable to HPL, with acetone being the primary differentiator between the two. In addition, 3D lamination provides for easy clean up, many times with just soap and water.
S2S Desk Base Features:
- Programmable Controller Memory Options - Choose Between 2 different Controller Options
- Adjustable width telescoping frame adjusts from 44.5" to 74" wide, which accommodates tops from 43" to over 80" .
- Desk Raises & Lowers at 1.5" per second speed.
- Dual Whisper Motor (one per leg).
- 356 lbs lift capacity - our desk base has been tested with various weights and this is where we set the max lift capacity. Our desk lifts 400 lbs (moving at .35"/sec), but to assure a good user experience, we set it at 356l bs (which has double the speed). Our desks are tested through 20,000 cycles.
- Full range height (23" - 50").
- Our control box includes: soft start/stop, hall sensor for speed and alignment.
- FREE Shipping to your door.
- All Tops made in the USA and are California Air Resource Board Regulation 93120 CARB 93120.2 Compliant.
Four Quick Ship 3D Laminate Colors
DESK CONTROLLER OPTIONS:
Up Down Controller
|Quick Touch 4 Memory Preset Controller|
LED LAMP OPTIONS:
|Equo LED Lamp - Available in Black, Silver, Orange + $198.00|
STANDING SEAT OPTIONS:
|Focal Mogo - Available in Red and black + $99.00||Focal Mobis Standing Stool - Available in Citrus, Chili Pepper, Cobalt, and Black + $519.00||Muvman Standing Stool - Available in Green, Blue, Red, Gray, Black + $599.00|
KEYBOARD TRAY OPTIONS:
|Trackless Keyboard Mechanism w/ 27" Wide HDPE "Green" Tray + $199.00|
CABLE MANAGEMENT OPTIONS:
Designed to house and route cables, power strips and ballasts, NeatLinks improve access to and protection of technology used in modern workspaces. The system keeps technology and cords off the floor to maintain an organized work area and facilitate cleaning under desks. NeatLinks are designed for quick, easy installation—in any direction, to almost any plane—with two screws or mounting tape, and can be installed in countless configurations to accommodate each user and unique work environment.
|NeatLinks Small - 17" 3.6" Dia/ Black||NeatLinks Large - 24" 3.6" Dia / Black|
CASTER OPTIONS: SHIPS WITH THE DESK BASE
|Hardwood Locking (set of 4) $39.00||Carpet Locking (set of 4) $39.00|
FLOOR MAT OPTIONS:
Price: Ranges from $75.00 - 79.00 dependant on size
NewLife™ Bio-Foam™ Mats are ergonomically engineered from plant-based resources and are designed to encourage proper circulation in your feet and legs. Each mat is manufactured with Cellulon™ renewable Bio-Foam™. The result is an anti-fatigue mat that supports not only your feet, legs and back, but the environment as well. NewLife Mats' one-piece construction includes a durable top-surface, a resilient inner core, a tapered edge, and a non-skid bottom certified as "high traction" by the National Floor Safety Institute.
CPU HOLDER OPTIONS:
The Economy CPU holder is the solution for those individuals on a fixed budget such as students and small companies. It mounts easily to the underside of the work surface and is adjustable to either a vertical or horizontal position.
ONITOR ARM OPTIONS:
Single Monitor Arm
Ascend Monitor Arm & Ascend Heavy Duty Arm
Price: $139.00 Price: $159.00
Dual Ascend Arm
Counterbalanced spring technology
Standard Ascend Arm: Adjustable counterbalance cylinder allows for 5 to 20lb load maximum
Heavy Duty Ascend Arm: Adjustable counterbalance cylinder allows for 10 to 30lb load maximum. Ideal for Apple Monitors.
Counterbalanced spring technology allows for 15 to 40lb load maximum
(max 20lbs per screen).
Modesty panel available for 30"x48", 30"x55" & 30"x70" work surfaces.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.