Introducing exceptional advancement in bariatric seating. The Concept 3156 bariatric chair has been engineered to handle double the standard weight capacity of the ANSI/BIMA X.511 bariatric standard (800lb). The 3156 bariatric chair is not just bigger and wider, but has been engineered from the ground up to become newest outright standard in bariatric seating. Features include tilt seat depth adjustment, safety casters, back angle adjustment, adjustable lumbar support, and adjustable arms, assemble with grade 8 bolts and of course utilizing Concept Seating’s acclaimed Ergo Air Suspension System.
Seven Leg Base
Seven legs means 20% ease of movement and more stability over five leg chairs. This is very important for larger individuals that find moving in their chair difficult. Steel construction with metal strength ring and tested to 10,000lb dynamic load, this base is unparalleled in stability.
Developed and engineered by Concept Seating, this new bariatric tilt mechanism is characteristic and matchless in its rugged simplicity. This bariatric chair is able to tilt to three seat pant angle positions and has separate 2 back angle adjustments.
Bariatric Seat Depth Adjustment
Set the depth of the chair to fit your body size with four seat depth adjustments.
Control the height of the chair by turning the large hand wheel to adjust the height of the screw jack locking it in place with the jam nut with a handle. The height adjustment range on the bariatric chair is 3”.
Bariatric Arm Rest
Made from 5/16” steel, these heavy duty arms are adjustable in height and width.
- Seat Pan Depth: 19.5” (Adjustable to 21.5”)
- Seat Pan Width: 26.5”
- Back Height: - To top of back height 23". To top of headrest 26.5" to 31.25"
- Arm Height Adjustment Range: Three positions 5”, 5.5”, 6” (top of the seat to top of armrest)
- Arm Width Adjustment Range: 26”-28.5”
- Seat Height Range Adjustment: 20”-23”
- Articulating Headrest (Optional): Use as neck roll, headrest, or fold out of the way
- Tilt Control w/Tension Adjustment and Upright Position Lock: Yes
- Base Size Diameter and Configuration: 28” and 7 leg (tested at 10,000lb dynamic load
- Lumbar Support Adjustment: Infinite adjustment from seated position
- Frame Construction: Minimum 10-gauge steel up to 3/8"
- Seat Bottom Assembly: Ergo Air Suspension (EAS2)TM
- Casters: Safety caster dual connection point 165lb./caster - Optional 75mm glides or ESD casters cover materials staccato or optional leather and alternative leather replaceable covers
- Test Standards: No test standards equipment available to accommodate this chair due to its high capacity
- Warranty: 6 year 24/7 intensive use warranty
- Embroidery: Custom embroidery available
- Ships Fully Assembled