Imagine settling into a chair that molds itself to your spine’s unique shape. Inspired by the human vertebrae, the Verte combines ergonomics, form and function to produce the ultimate in seating posture and comfort. A decade in the making, the Verte was created by a team of engineers, designers, and ergonomists, and is truly one of a kind. Sit in it once, and you’ll never settle for anything less.
Features & Benefits:
- Comfortably accommodates up to 300 lbs.
- The patented back is built with 11 torsion spring-loaded joints that take an exact spine impression, which can be locked, in place at the touch of a lever.
- Features black ribs, a nylon base, and a four-function control.
- Black leather is standard; all models are available in fabrics by request.
- Upholstered outback with black air knit fabric.
- Meets CAL 117.
- Seat Slider.
- Program your ideal posture w/a single touch of the lever.
- Dual density.
- Seat slider.
Chair Configurations: Verte Series - Task Chair 
|Seat Depth||19 1/2”|
|Back Width||19 1/2”|
|Back Height||22 1/2”|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs|
Fabric Options: Please call for availability
Click on the image below to see the entire selection offered by Fabric Name.
** All Fabrics that are not classified as quickship will take about 10 Business days + additional fees apply * * Fabric Grade B is included in the price but the standard option for this chair is Black Leather. Please contact us if you would prefer a fabric option.
23A Forward angled vertically and horizontally adjustable arm with 78 pad is included on the Verte Series Model 22305
33 Seat Slider (Included on the 4225)
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed