Imagine settling into a chair that molds itself to your spine’s unique shape. Inspired by the human vertebrae, the Verte combines ergonomics, form and function to produce the ultimate in seating posture and comfort. A decade in the making, the Verte was created by a team of engineers, designers, and ergonomists, and is truly one of a kind. Sit in it once, and you’ll never settle for anything less.
Features & Benefits:
- Comfortably accommodates up to 300 lbs.
- The patented back is built with 11 torsion spring-loaded joints that take an exact spine impression, which can be locked, in place at the touch of a lever.
- Features headrest, brushed aluminum & black rib options.
- Black leather is standard on Verte Model 22111; all models are available in fabrics by request. Grade B Fabric is included in price. All other Grades are subject to additional cost. Please call if you would like to order Verte Model 22111 with fabric option.
- Upholstered outback with black air knit fabric.
- Meets CAL 117
- Seat Slider
- Program your ideal posture w/a single touch of the lever.
- Deluxe forward pivot syncro 11-control, black ribs, seat slider
Chair Configurations: Verte Series - Executive Back w/Adjustable Headrest Chair 
|Seat Depth||19 1/2”|
|Back Width||19 1/2”|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs|
Fabric Options: Please call for availability on Fabric, Black leather comes standard.
Click on the image below to see the entire selection offered by Fabric Name.
** All Fabrics that are not classified as quickship will take about 10 Business days + additional fees apply * * Fabric Grade B is included in the price but the standard option for this chair is Black Leather. Please contact us if you would prefer a fabric option.
23A Forward angle vertically and horizontally adjustable arm with 78 pad is included on the Verte Model 22111
33 Seat Slider (Included on the Verte 22111)
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed