Looking for a comfortable ergonomic black mesh office chair? The new Raynor Ergo Elite Chair ME5ERGLTLO is a midback mesh chair that has succeeded the renowned mid back Ergohuman V2 Chair. The design plan of the ME5ERGLTLO embraces the stylish and durable functionality of the previous model. Feactures of the Ergo Elite include an adjustable & flexible lumbar, lateral sliding/pivoting arm caps and tilt lock capabilities. Enhancements to the ME5ERGLTLO Raynor Ergo Elite Chair include the V2 open design mechanism. The ease of an innovative single lever adjustment allows for all of the chair controls to be located in 1 simple lever. The all mesh chair is now offered in a unique and contemporary black patterned mesh fabric.
Ergo Elite ME5ERGLTLO Chair Essential Attributes:
- Synchro-Tilt: The mechanism allows for the back & seat tilt in unison, new V2 design mechanism offers single lever adjustment capabilities
- Tilt Tension Control: Ability to increase or decrease the tilt tension of the chair
- Tilt Lock: Ability to lock the chair in a preferred position
- Back Angle Adjustment: Adjust to change the angle of the back to fit the user
- Back Height Adjustment: Raise or lower to allow for support of the lumbar region of the back
- Waterfall Seat: This feature helps to reduce compression at the back of the knee to provide greater blood flow
- Seat Depth Adjustment: Change the depth of the seat to adjust the length of the user’s thighs. This allows the person to have their back completely supported
- Adjustable Arms: The arms offer height adjustment and the arm caps have vertical and horizontal movement
Ergo Elite Chair Specifications:
|Overall dimensions:||26.4" W x 26" D x 39.4" - 44.9" H|
|Chair back:||20.7" W x 22" H|
|Seat:||19.9" W x 19.3" D|
|Seat height:||18.1"-22.6" H|
|Weight limit:||250 lbs|
|Chair weight:||62 lbs|
|Box size:||33" H x 21" W x 26" D|
Eurotech assures you of total customer satisfaction:
Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser all components for the life of the product with the exception of upholstery and foam, which will be warranted for five years.
Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects. Eurotech will repair or replace, at its option, any unaltered components.
Customer's own material is NOT warranted.
Warranty is limited to a forty hour work week, 250lb. weight limit.
The warranty is limited to replacement of repair and does not cover cost of transportation and labor. There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
Eurotech shall NOT be liable for consequential or incidental damage arising from any product defect.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed