Dynamic is the best one word description of the Nightingale WXO Chair which features Nightingale's newest, state of the art, mechanism. The knee-tilt torsion glide mechanism effortlessly moves when you do without the need for knobs or levers. The form fitting mesh back promotes movement while supporting your back in comfort. As if that isn't enough, the Nightingale 5800 offers an extraordinarily comfortable, energy absorbing foam seat upholstered with a stretchy knit to provide air flow for comfort; combined they reduce seated pressure and improve circulation.
Nightingale WXO Chair 5800 Features:
- Flexible Ablex patented mesh back that conforms to the body for excellent support
- Enersorb foam seat conforms to your body, displacing your weight to reduce pressure on your hips and improve circulation
- Generous Lumbar support is flexible and responds to your movements
- Synchronous knee-tilt, tortion glide mechanism features built in seat slider and needs no tension knobs as it is counterbalanced to your body weight
- Arms are height adjustable, and have super soft arm pads to prevent arm and hand problems. Arms also pivot for support while typing.
- Five prong, heavy duty nylon base.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Nightingale Warranty Information
Nightingale WXO Chair Specifications:
|Overall dimensions:||28" W x 25" D x 36.5 x 40" H|
|Chair back:||22" W x 22" H|
|Seat:||20" W x 19 - 21.5" D|
|Seat height:||16 - 20.5" H|
|Weight limit:||270 lbs|
|Chair weight:||44 lbs|
Nightingale WXO Seat Fabrics
Moguls Grade 3
Comet Grade 5
Form Grade 5
Meridian Grade 5
Nightingale WXO Options
Nightingale WXO Chair Base Finish
The standard chair base is durable nylon and matches the graphite frame on the chair. A polished aluminum base is optional.
Choose from standard carpet casters or soft casters for hard floor surfaces.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed