The Nightingale CXO Chair with Headrest is one of very few mesh back chairs to offer a headrest. Already one of the most comfortable mesh back chairs on the market, the form fitting mesh back on the Nightingale 6200D is complimented by an extraordinarily comfortable, energy absorbing foam seat. The seat, headrest and lumbar support are upholstered in luxurious, genuine leather.
Nightingale CXO Chair 6200 Features:
- Flexible Ablex patented mesh conforms to the body for excellent support.
- Adjustable headrest is soft and has an integrated coat hook on the back.
- Thick, Enersorb foam seat conforms to your body, displacing your weight to reduce pressure on your hips and improve circulation and is upholstered in luxurious leather.
- Lumbar support is both height and depth adjustable.
- Synchronous knee-tilt mechanism features built in seat slider, infinite position tilt lock and tilt tension control for a distinctly executive feel. This chair feels like it reclines more than most ergonomic chairs.
- Arms are height and width adjustable, and have super soft, elongated arm pads to prevent arm and hand problems. Arms also pivot for support while typing.
- Five prong, die cast aluminum base features anti-skid pads for your feet to rest on.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Nightingale Warranty Information
Nightingale CXO Chair Specifications:
|Overall dimensions:||29.5" W x 29.5" D x 36.5 x 41" H|
|Chair back:||22" W x 22" H|
|Seat:||20" W x 19 - 21.5" D|
|Seat height:||16 - 21" H|
|Weight limit:||270 lbs|
|Chair weight:||67 lbs|
Nightingale CXO Seat Leathers
Nightingale CXO Options
Nightingale CXO Frame Finish
The standard frame color on the Nightingale CXO Chair is graphite. Polished aluminum accents - base, casters and arm trigger are optional.
Choose from standard carpet casters or soft casters for hard floor surfaces.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed