The Nightingale CXO Big and Tall Chair is an incredibly comfortable chair, especially in the big and tall market. The form fitting mesh back will keep you cool in all climates and is complimented by an extraordinarily comfortable, energy absorbing foam seat. The Enersorb seat is upholstered with a stretchy knit to provide air flow for comfort; combined they reduce seated pressure and improve circulation.
Nightingale CXO Big & Tall Chair 6200HD Features:
- Flexible Ablex patented mesh conforms to the body for excellent support
- Steal reinforced seat pan features a thick, Enersorb, energy absorbing foam, seat conforms to your body, displacing your weight to reduce pressure on your hips and improve circulation. Waterfall front for comfort while reclining
- Lumbar support is both height and depth adjustable
- Synchronous knee-tilt mechanism features built in seat slider, infinite position tilt lock and tilt tension control for a distinctly executive feel. This chair feels like it reclines more than most ergonomic chairs.
- Arms are height and width adjustable, and have super soft, elongated arm pads to prevent arm and hand problems.
- Five prong, die cast aluminum base features anti-skid pads for your feet to rest on.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Nightingale Warranty Information
Nightingale CXO Chair Specifications:
|Overall dimensions:||29.5" W x 29.5" D x 36.5 x 41" H|
|Chair back:||22" W x 22" H|
|Seat:||20" W x 19 - 21.5" D|
|Seat height:||16 - 21" H|
|Weight limit:||450 lbs|
|Chair weight:||85 lbs|
Nightingale CXO Seat Fabrics
Moguls Grade 3
Comet Grade 5
Form Grade 5
Meridian Grade 5
Nightingale CXO Options
Nightingale CXO Frame Finish
The standard frame color on the Nightingale CXO Chair is graphite. Polished aluminum accents - base, casters and arm trigger, are optional.
Choose from standard carpet casters or soft casters for hard floor surfaces.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed