There’s One Computer Mouse Qualiﬁed to be in Healthcare
Medigenic: an Easily Cleaned Optical Mouse Designed for Medical Environments The Medigenic® Medical Scroll Mouse is impervious to antibacterial spray or liquid
cleaning products. Made of the same pliant silicone-based material as its counterpart Medigenic Medical Keyboard, this pointing device may also be rinsed as
necessary. A smooth latex-free surface provides hypo-allergenic advantages, while eliminating nooks and crannies where bacteria can hide.
The comfortable, ergonomic design features standard left, middle and right button functionality, along with scrolling buttons. The Medigenic keyboard-mouse system provides
an on-board alert indicator that reminds users to clean both keyboard and mouse at
regularly timed intervals.
• Sanitize in Seconds: Smooth, pliant silicone-based material quickly wipes clean with hospital-grade disinfectants. Moisture-resistant surface is impervious to spray or liquid cleaning products.
• Medigenic Alert Companion: The Medigenic keyboard-mouse system provides an on-board alert indicator that reminds users to clean both keyboard and mouse at regularly timed intervals.
• Ergonomic Design: Designed to minimize hand and ﬁ nger strain. Standard right and left button functionality
No raised or recessed surfaces:
• Easy to clean in just seconds with readily available hospital-grade antibacterial wipes and sprays.
• Eliminates nooks and crannies where bacteria can hide.
• Cleanable while in medical environment; no immersion necessary.
• Increases patient and staff safety.
• Reduces potential cross-contamination.
• Ideal choice for OR and IC applications.
Ergonomically designed to minimize hand and ﬁnger strain
• Maximizes user comfort
Sealed to IP-65 standard
• Can be rinsed under a faucet, as necessary.
• Impervious to liquid cleaning products.
Surface is comprised of pliant silicone-based material
• Hypo-allergenic and latex-free.
Excellent soft-touch tactile key response
• Provides conﬁ dence in key actuation and reduces potential for fatigue.
Standard interfaces: USB or PS/2 adaptor
• Connectivity is simple and does not require any computer setting changes.
Companion to the Medigenic Medical Keyboard
• When used in conjunction with the Medigenic Medical Keyboard, a keyboard alert system reminds the user to clean both keyboard and mouse at regularly timed intervals.
• Promotes good hospital hygiene practices.
• Preferred by health care professionals to help monitor quality of care.
Compatible with Microsoft Windows®7, Vista, XP, and 2000 operating systems
• Universal appeal.
SIZE / WEIGHT / COLOR:
MOUSE BUTTON FEATURES:
MOUSE TRACKING SYSTEM:
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS:
AGENCY AND REGULATORY APPROVALS:
Two Year Limited Warranty assures repair or replacement. Please see warranty for complete details.
Free Shipping Program:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
General Shipping Information:
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD