HUMANSCALE ZŌN PERSONAL AIR PURIFIER
The Indoor Air Crisis
Air quality is an integral component of a healthy indoor environment, yet it’s often overlooked—to the detriment of people’s health and well-being.
Indoor air pollution is among the top five most urgent environmental threats to public health.
– U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Since 1995, allergy rates in the U.S. have increased by 140% to 60 million sufferers.
– Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America
25 million Americans have asthma, including 7 million children.
– American Lung Association
The Personal Zone
Air Purifier Solution
The ZŌN personal air purifier uses the most effective air purifying technology in the world. Originally developed in Sweden for industrial air cleaning applications, ZŌN’s patented technology does
what no other air purifier can do: surround the user in a bubble of ultra pure air to create a ‘Clean Air Zone.’
Inside the Clean Air Zone
By purifying air in a targeted way, room size becomes irrelevant and no energy is wasted cleaning air in unoccupied spaces. Quite simply, ZŌN creates clean air where it’s needed most—right where
the user breathes.
The ZŌN personal air purifier silently and unobtrusively filters out more than 96% of airborne contaminants of all sizes—dust, smoke, bacteria, allergens, smog, viruses, and even Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
like formaldehyde—for the cleanest air possible. And more importantly, it promotes health from the inside out. At home, users and their families are able to breathe the freshest air wherever they are—in bed, watching TV or sitting in front of the computer. And workers feel better on the job for maximum performance and productivity.
How It Works ZŌN’s patented technology renders other air purifiers obsolete. Consuming just 23 watts of power, it utilizes a tightly coiled paper filter that offers far more surface area than any other air purifying technology, allowing it to more easily capture airborne contaminants. Plus, it operates in virtual silence, produces no ozone and creates no noticeable draft.
- An electric field charges all particles that enter the system.
- Four fans move a high volume of air slowly and quietly through the unit.
- The Pre-filter catches larger airborne particles such as dust.
- Charged particles adhere to the oppositely charged paper surface like a magnet.
- The gas-phase VOC filter removes Volatile Organic Compounds and odors
Reduce, Reuse After approximately 6 months of use in a typical environment, the ZŌN personal air purifier’s paper filter can either be replaced or vacuumed clean for reuse. And when it’s time for replacement, the filter can be easily recycled with other paper products.
• Utilizes the world’s most effective air purifying technology
• Removes more than 96% of all airborne contaminants, including VOCs
• 2.5 times more efficient than Energy Star requirements
• Operates in virtual silence with no noticeable breeze for distraction-free use
• Small size for easy placement in virtually any location
• Ideal for use at home or at work
• Creates no ozone
• Paper filter can be vacuumed and reused or recycled with other paper products
• LED alert signals when it’s time to clean or change the filter
• Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 115
• Power consumption: 23 watts
• ENERGY STAR Qualified
• Dimensions (with base): 14” tall x 13” wide x 9” deep
• Unit thickness: 3.5”
• Weight: 3.5 pounds
• Colors: Black, White, Metallic Red
• Universal power supply enables worldwide compatibility
• May contribute to a number of LEED-CI, -NC and -EB credits
• 3-year warranty covers all parts except replaceable filters
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed