Why settle for blue suede shoes when you can be sitting in a blue suede Humanscale Freedom Chair? Nothing beats the style and comfort offered by the Freedom Chair. Recline or change positions effortly thanks to Humanscale's unique dynamic motion. Highly contoured cushions provide excellent back, lumbar and lateral support with a feel reminiscent of the car seats in a luxury sports car.
Humanscale Freedom Chair in Sensuede Features:
- Dynamic mechanism opens body angle for improved blood flow and requires no knobs, levers, or tension adjustments.
- Height adjustable back features contoured lateral support and a prominent lumbar support that maintains a healthy orthotic curve. Backrest features a pivot that moves as you move, responding to the changing needs of your spine.
- The headrest is height adjustable and cradles your neck and head for support when reclining - maintaining line of site with your monitors.
- Seat is height and depth adjustable for proper leg support
- Height adjustable arms move in tandem and can be placed very low for times when you want your arms out of the way. Advanced arms also pivot.
- 15-year, 24/7 warranty. See full warranty information.
Humanscale Freedom Chair w/ Headrest Specifications:
|Overall dimensions:||27.25" W x 27.5" D x 43" - 53" H|
|Chair back:||21" W x 26.75" - 34.75" H
backrest has 3" adj. range, headrest has 5" adj. range
|Seat:||21" W x 16.25" - 18.5" D|
|Seat height:||16-21" H standard
15.25" - 19" low
17" - 22.25" tall
|Weight limit:||300 lbs|
|Chair weight:||39 lbs|
|Box size:||35" H x 27" W x 27" D shipping weight is 58 lbs|
Humanscale Freedom Chair with Headrest Specifications:
|a||Seat depth: 16.25" - 18.5"|
|b||Seat height: 16" - 21" standard, 15.25" - 19" low, 17" - 22.25" tall|
|c||Seat width: 21"|
|d||Backrest height: 18" plus headrest|
|e||Chair width: 27.25"|
|f||Armrest height: 5" -11"|
|g||Armrest length: 13" standard, 14.25" advanced|
|h||Distance between armrests: 20" standard, 11.5" - 21.5" advanced|
|j||Overall height: 43" - 53" standard cylinder|
|k||Headrest height adjustment range: 5"|
|l||Base diameter: 25"|
|o||Backrest width: 21"|
Frame Finishes & Fabrics
Humanscale Freedom Chair Frame Finishes
Standard frame finishes for your Humanscale Freedom Chair are either Graphite, which is a dark charcoal gray, or Titanium which is more of a silver. Both have a matte finish. Polished aluminum frame features your choice of either Titanum or Graphite Shells (all the plastic parts).
Humanscale Freedom Chair Sensuede
Sensuede is one of the most durable and luxurious synthetic suedes available. Sensuede is naturally resistant to spills and stains and can usually be cleaned with a damp cloth soaked in warm sudsy water. Sensuede is crafted of 88% polyester and 12% polyurethane and offers an abrasion rating of 200,000 double rubs.
Humanscale Freedom Chair Options
The standard Humanscale Freedom Chair can still be customized to meet your comfort and style requirements.
Humanscale Freedom Chair Arms
Choose from no arms, height adjustable arms, or height adjustable arms with a pivoting armpad, and from two different types of armpads, as well as whether or not you want the armpads upholstered to match your chair.
Buy Smart: The advanced arms pivot inward which allows the arms to better support the forearms and elbows, and to bring the armpads closer for thinner bodies. Those who type all day and/or have thin upper bodies will prefer the advanced arms.
Buy Smart: Fabric arms get dirty and wear out before the seat cushions. We recommend skipping the upholstered armpads except on leather chairs or where the chair will see light use.
Freedom Chair Height / Cylinder Options
Choose one of three cylinders to tailor the seated height range to the user.
- Standard - 16" - 21" - fits most people from 5'2" to 6'3"
- Low - 15.25" - 19" - works well for 5' to 5'6
- Tall - 17" - 22.25" - extends the height range for taller users or for use at with a higher desktop
Buy Smart: Seated height is only part of the solution for users who are shorter or taller than average. Make sure the seat depth will fit the user as well, otherwise choose a chair that is better sized for that person.
- Standard casters - work well for carpet and plastic carpet protectors
- Soft casters - are slower and quieter on hard floors such as linoleum, tile, and concert
- Glides - do not roll at all and work on any floor
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed