Ergoprise ErgoExtend Dual Monitor Arm
The Ergoprise ErgoExtend Dual monitor arm. Utilizing a dual cross bar, users experience simultaneous, parabolic viewing of 2 monitors together at an economical price. Its tool-less thumb knobs make installation and adjustments quick and easy.
• Best in class arm provides 26” of reach with 13” of usable height adjustment.
• Visually appealing pole-less monitor arm folds into a 4-3/8” area for more desk space in smaller work environments.
• Tool-less clamp installation makes assembly quick and easy.
• Flexibility and more options for the end user with a simple, easy-to-use Allen wrench adjustment to counterbalance the weight of the monitor.
• With a clamping range of 0” to 2 5/8” (clamp) that is standard for the Xtend, this new arm will fit to any work surface.
• Enclosed cable management system hides cables.
• Counterbalanced spring technology allows for 2 to 20lb load maximum (max 10lb per screen).
• Clamp and grommet mounting options.
• Dual Crossbar holds monitors up to 22” horizontal width each.
• Preset 5° parabolic array provides easier viewing, reducing eye strain.
• Adjustable face plates with tool-less thumb knobs for quick and easy adjustments & installation
• The arm swivels 360° around the base, increasing the options for display position.
• Choice of colors – silver, white or black.
• TAA compliant. Meets GSA bid requirement.