Features & Benefits
The Ergo@Home Combo 3 offers sit stand capabilities as well as offering commercial quality products for your home office. The ESI Electric Height Adjustable Desk allows for easy adjustment of the desk height to fit the user or multiple users. We have selected four styles of chairs that are all well-respected in the ergonomics community for both comfort and value. Choose the fit and style that will work best for you.
Ergo@Home Combo 3 Features:
Ergo@Home Combo 2 Specifications:
This is Good For -
Set it up Right -
ESI Electric Height Adjustable Desk
Choose your desk size:
- 36"W x 30"D [EL3630]
42"W x 24"D [EL4224]
48"W x 30"D [EL4830]
60"W x 30"D [EL6030]
ESI Surface Laminate and Edge Color Combinations
Ergonomic Chair Options
Chair Requirements -
Careful thought went into selecting chairs for this collection that met stringent ergonomic and comfort requirements and that delivered excellent value for the user. Every chair on this page meets these requirements:
- Different sizes - proper chair fit is everything. We have listed below the dimensions for each chair size. If you'd like assistance choosing, email Ergoprise with your height and weight and body shape (apple, pear, straight) and We'll reply in confidence. Please note weight limits do vary by model. If you're over 250 lbs or under 5' tall, we may need to recommend a different chair for you.
- Has a multi-function mechanism that provides maximum adjustment flexibility so you can get a custom fit. They all have:
- Seat: height, depth and angle adjustable
- Back: height and angle adjustable
- Tilt: center tilt (rocks from the center of the seat), tilt lock and tension adjustments
- Adjustable lumbar support - the lumbar is a leading area for back pain so personalizing the fit of your chair in the lumbar region is important
- Multi-density foam seat - a layer of energy absorbing foam is on top of multi-density foam for excellent support and softness. These seats will not bottom out. Soy-based foam is earth friendly, doesn't release harmful fumes into your air, and lasts longer than standard foam.
- Three dimensional knit upholstery - yes, what you upholster your chair with can make a huge difference in comfort. All of these chairs are upholstered in a three-way stretch fabric that allows you to maximize the benefits of the seat foam and add some air flow to prevent getting hot in your chair. This fabric is easily cleanable and durable. We have listed all chairs in black only as that is the most popular color but they are each available in other colors. Just let us know if you'd like something different.
Chair Option A - OfficeMaster Paramount Chair
The OfficeMaster Paramount Series is a favorite among corporate ergonomists due to it's comfort and features at an exceptional price. Features unique to these chairs include:
Chair Option B - Soma Rockit Chair
Chair Option C - Soma Mesh Chair
Chair Option D - ErgoCentric GeoCentric High Back Multi-Tilt Chair
Add a Monitor Arm
Maximize the usable space on your desktop and position your monitor in the most comfortable position with an articulating monitor arm.
Innovative EVO II -
ESI Ergonomics Edge 2-
Add a Foot Rest
Some think a foot rest is only necessary for people whose legs are too short to sit at the required seated height but adding foot support is not the primary goal for an ergonomic foot rest. The main purpose of an ergonomic foot rest is to allow you to move your feet while working. Movement increases blood flow and your energy level. It decreases the risk sitting has on your health. You'll feel better with one.
Humanscale FM100 -
Humanscale FM300 -
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed