Conset 501-27 3 Leg Height Adjustable Desk Base - 56 11/16 - 53 3/4 Inches
The conset 501-27 3 leg frame has a light design despite of the 276 lbs. max load and has new unique characteristics for height adjustable tables:
- Increased travel, from height 21" to height 47"
- Integrated cable tray that also works as table top support
The frame width of 56-11/16" x 53-3/4" is an ideal size for corner office environments, home offices etc.
The triple column system gives great stability. Powder coated in RAL 9006 (silver). The 501-27 3 leg base is a modern, light design desk at a very reasonable price.
- Frame adjusts from 21"- 47" (54 - 119cm)
- 3-leg frame is 56-11/16" x 53-3/4"
- Top support bracket dimensions are 17-11/16"
- Legs are constructed of steel, feet are 22-1/16" long
- Each leg has two adjustable glides
- Optional Casters are available, these will add approximately 3" to height of frame
- Lifting capacity: 276 Lbs.
- Adjusts 1.2" per second
- Power supply is 110V
- 80 Watt AC Power Transformer (consumption: 80 Watts; standby: Less than 1 Watt)
- Easy up and down operation with the added safety feature; 2 buttons must be pressed together to avoid accidental operation
- ”Anti-squeeze” feature; top must be mounted to frame before the desk will go up and down without stopping
- Power supply is UL approved for the USA and Canada
- Integrated cable management located between support brackets
- Frame color: Silver (visible frame parts powder coated in frame color, non-visible metal parts are surface treated - plated)
- ANSI/HFES 100-2007 Compliant
- 2-year warranty on motorized parts, 5-year on structure
Motor: 2 years
Metal Parts: 5 years
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
early review - starting out great
Posted by Buddy on 30th Oct 2013
Very happy so far. Assembly was pretty straight forward and the desk works great. Height range is very nice. I'm 6'2" and can raise it plenty high to work comfortably while standing and can lower it to the point of being a nice foot rest if I want. Too early to tell how it will hold up, but seems sturdy so far. I have L shaped model and one side is against the wall. I used felt patches along that side of the desk to allow it to slide against the wall, but still be up against the wall for support. When raised up high, there is a slight wobble otherwise when I lean my weight on it (I'm 230). I don't fault the desk for that, just an FYI.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed