Budget S2S-101 Treadmill Desk with Free Shipping
2013 Model - The TR800-DT3 is a walking treadmill and console that works perfect with the S2S height adjustable standing desks. The compact console sits on your desktop and gives you easy access to the control buttons and workout readouts without getting in the way of your work.
The TR800-DT3 whisper-soft treadmill has a 2 HP DC drive motor for up to three hours of daily use, ideal for single users. Speeds range from 0.4 to 4.0 MPH for optimal speed for walking while you work. The small foot print of this treadmill has an 18” by 52” walking surface that is equipped with six compression shocks and can support users up to 300 lbs. The treadmill fits under most standing desks with posts at least 29.5 inches apart at the base. The treadmill has a step up height of 4.25" from floor to the top of the walking surface.
Well Designed Console
The small contemporary design console is 12.9” long by 2” tall by 3.25” wide and sits on your desktop and is small enough to not get in the way of your work. The digital LED display shows steps taken, walking time, calories burned, distance traveled and walking belt speed. The weighted console has a safety key that shuts down the treadmill when removed.
The TR800-DT3 is Bluetooth-enabled to wirelessly sync your data to your computer and share with a specially designed app that sits on your computer desktop. Track your steps taken, walking time, calories burned distance traveled all on your computer screen as you walk. Once complete, sync your data with your online LifeSpan Fitness Club account to retain your walking history.
USB Charging Port
The TR800-DT3 comes with one rear USB port for charging portable devices.
Intelli-Guard and Intelli-Step
The TR800-DT3 comes standard with two of LifeSpan trademarked technologies: The built-in Intelli-Guard™ automatically stops the belt if you step off during your walk for added safety and is a major development in protecting treadmill users and those around them. With the Intelli-Guard™, you no longer have to worry about leaving your treadmill running if you have to step off to take a call. When your foot no longer continuously strikes the belt surface for 20 seconds, your treadmill will automatically pause. Intelli-Step™ counts and records the number of steps you take and displays them on the console. More accurate than a pedometer, Intelli-Step automatically detects the impact of your foot striking the treadmill belt.
Belt Size: 18" x 52" (Walking Surface)
Belt Type: 2-ply
Dimensions Console: 12.5” W x 3” D x 2” H
Treadmill: 66” L x 29” W
Drive Motor: 2 HP High Torque Continuous Duty
Deck Suspension: 6 Variable Density Elastomers
Speed: 0.4 - 4.0 MPH
Deck: 3/4“ Phenolic Deck
Max. User Weight: 300 lbs.
Bluetooth: Includes Bluetooth to support LifeSpan apps, which can be downloaded from the LifeSpan Fitness Club.
USB Charging Ports: 1 USB charging port to charge your wireless mobile devices.
**Three hours maximum daily usage
|Owners Manual||LifeSpan DT3 Desktop Treadmill|
|LifeSpan TR800DT Treadmill Base|
S2S Base Features:
The S2S-101 Base + Your Top = Incredibly Affordable & Very Green Ergonomics!
S2S Desk Features:
1) Programmable memory - 4 presets with digital LED height readout
2) Freedom to accommodates tops up to 100" (We suggest you use Bamboo or real wood tops for any desk over 60" Some Particle Board/Laminate Work-surfaces may bow over time causing issues with the syncing of the height adjustable legs. Hard wood surfaces are perfect for the S2S-101.
3) Desk Raises & Lowers at 1.5" per second speed
4) 330 lbs lift capacity - our desk base has been tested with various weights and this is where we set the max lift capacity. Our desk works with 385 lbs (moving at .35"/sec), but to assure a good user experience, we set it at 330 (which has double the speed). Our desks are tested through 20,000 cycles.
5) Full range height (23" - 49")
7) Dual Whisper Quiet Motors (one per leg).
The following exceptions to the limited lifetime warranty do apply:
• Electric components and motors are limited to 3 years, under normal operational conditions, subject to the inspection and determination of the manufacturer.
This warranty does not apply to:
• Damage in shipment caused by a carrier
• Defects caused by improper installation
• Customer modifications to the product
• Products subject to improper use and conditions
• Third party materials applied to the products
The TR800-DT3 is backed with a lifetime warranty on the frame and a three year warranty on the motor.
Please note All Desk Systems (base & top) or Desk Top Only are delivered via commercial truck on a pallet and delivered to the curb. If the shipping destination is to a residence or a business without a loading dock, a liftgate will be required. Please state this information in the notes section on your order.
Desk base only orders ship ground via UPS & FedEx. To ensure that your delivery is received we will require a signature for this type of delivery. We do this to ensure that your deskbase is not left in an unattended area.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed